Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Value Of Antique Wood Ironing Board

back again ...

Even though I have already published a new article yesterday on the blog, I hereby wanted me yet again report back shortly. After a wonderful week in Scotland, my little country has the home again ...

In one week we have once again seen a lot are driven much, much moved and have one or the other mountain climbed. Of course, came the whiskey and good food - yes, in Scotland you can now eat well - not too short. But details of the trip and the image examples in the next few weeks posted here yet

only so much time already gone forward. I have opened up for the upcoming photo trip to Scotland this June, some other very interesting photo locations!

And even though I have not yet joined them, auszuentwickeln the yield of the photo tour, here schonmal two quickly developed panoramas of the Highlands ... should

0 comments:

Post a Comment