Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tawnee Stone Wordpress

Transformers

Michael Bay divides the film's fans ever since Armageddon (at that time was in fact the most successful feature film of The Walt Disney Company) in geifende appreciative opponents and supporters of his explosive creativity. Hollow, illogical, deafening and blinding the eye were his films - or something highly polished action with a high fun factor to impress eder technology and a certain. While I am not a fan of the composite of stereotypes, Testosterone-charged "brain-out-and-wonder-how-brutal-may be a movie-" strips, I'm one of those who defended Bay. As long as he was a Bruckheimer-pupil. For by (Pre-Pirate) Bruckheimer is less about violence as such but more to the amazing Ästhtetik destruction. Bay dominated this like few others. His films were certainly dislocate not just occasions to his brain or sprain, but they were - even if Bay's opponent will probably never come true - just not the totally mindless action films, which were only for the movies bawling boys made. Bay stylized films on his own way, he gives them a signature style. Whether one Now this may or not one should admit that the directors of the would really bring Baller idiotic movies such things never take place. Moreover, the early Bay films, though of course miles away from character drama, figure actually controlled to an interesting degree. The action was not done because they should, but because they were difficult to avoid. Also lacked the Bay voyeurism other action directors, the "top down" criticism. Was it but the success of the shrine neck unverschähmte Bay, for which he was particularly great criticism?

Commercial Bay has at least after running below expectations Pearl Harbor and unjustly despised Island Mojo be found again. The critics scream louder on the other hand, more than ever now with my help. For with the Bay Transformers frittered huge. I was very skeptical from the beginning. CGI of the Bay is more averse to Spielberg to film a Hasbro toy line? Can this go on? Later than the first trailer made me realize that I will disappoint Bay probably the first time correctly. And from the second trailer on I was sure that I will go to the movies ... to see how bad the movie is now . Once I wanted to see a film from the perspective of the Bay-haters. And even if I Transformers learned not to hate the summer of 2007, I took him at least low estimated with zeal. Bay had to throw that behind two films, instead of finally pay back other things, the me really then applied to the robot Klopp movies.

First of all, Transformers I think is incredibly boring! The Bay figures have never been memorable, but they satisfied my requirements Krawallig blockbuster. I could not cheer enough, not to sit in front of the screen or the screen and think, "I do not care whether escapes the sharp, sometimes back to the explosion Geeeeil!" In Transformers However, the characters seemed a parody Bay sprung. Without bringing its punch.

The biggest problem however is that the film is terribly confusing. Bay has been accused of always too hectic MTV video clip "section in which one would lose track. I could not understand this. The cut was always dynamic and fast, but I could always tell who's doing what where. Not so with Transformers: The action scenes (especially the finale), the camera has almost consistently very close to the giant robot on it - for a few seconds on it to keep the camera on another robot. From up close. It can be seen rattling engines, wheels and butterfly valves up and leave, but never know who for now verkloppt whom, how. So simple is no tension. Almost as bad, I find that the movie hardly bothers me get too close as Transformers inexperienced person, the robot-aliens: The Giants remained part (for me) very clear and, above all, indifferent. Although they were sometimes funny but not funny enough that they had what I mean. Only a small, old guy of representatives of evil aroused my interest - Frenzy. Otherwise, the film

was just average - the punchline usually met, the technology was (as expected from Bay and lived) first class and the dramatic development was running late last liquid ab before, the fragmented history, spread too much on separate subplots. ... logic well, you can willfully ignore some things, but it was a matter for Bay sometimes overdone. But what use it in an action movie in which I am interested in the struggles not a piece of this I can even see the actor's financial problems, like: Jon Voight could even show some Bruckheimer productions more of what he can, Shia LaBeouf has a staggering under-challenged and Megan Fox for about calls properly. In a teen-action film, women have always usually not demanding roles, but Mrs. Fox beats the drums yet the bottomless representational failures from the floor by the entire movie on only one individual touches his face. Comparing this with Bruce Willis, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery in particular, the Bay's previous films were much more playful, then one can only shake his head.

Since the film is otherwise gelobhudelt everywhere I am assuming that all the friends had to do the film in the run probably more with the Transformers what the film might do extremely well. I ask for my part, however, thanks of humor and a very successful song selection (the score was 8.15, however) my Money is not returned, it would still not welcome in my DVD collection, or only see on TV again. The sequel I have also saved me once.

I further hope that Bay returns to his mentor, Jerry Bruckheimer and his old fresh finds. Maybe after Transformers 3?

Note: During the broadcast tonight, the umpteenth repetition of Transformers on ProSieben, I decided on an old film criticism to revise and publish here. Maybe I can therefore one, hold two people going to turn ... have been

0 comments:

Post a Comment