Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Explicit Scenes Movies

Basics: sunshine

Another contribution from my Basic series something - (click on unconditional and enlarged view!)





- Martin bring me clarity to a frequently asked question - and adapts perfect for today's weather. But we get off on little ...

Most of my customers are surprised when I tell them that it is not bright sunshine is the best way for her portraits at noon. In a short statement they see it but in most cases.

The benefits of sky high standing sun in a cloudless sky are:
+ for most camera angles a high color saturation
+ most well-sensing models
That was it in my eyes but even with the general benefits .

The disadvantages outweigh the other hand - again generalizing spoken - distinctly in my mind:
- often sweaty and thus shiny models
- risk of flare in the lens
- in reflected light, the models usually have to squint to avoid being blinded
- when the sun strong shadows in the eye sockets, under the nose and the chin
...

Here you have two small sample images:



The left picture shows a typical photo which was taken at mid-day sun. The contrasts are extremely high, so that the eyes, large parts of the neck and drop shadows the nose are rendered completely black - and with proper exposure of the sun taken by the skin.

The right image has brought significant improvement, we simply changed the location! She stood in my shadow position with the Wall in the background and I moved into the sun. Thus they stood in the shade and was lit by the sun through the bodies to the camera brightened very diffuse! This creates a very even, soft light portrait - and without any additional bells and whistles. Just a camera, a model ready for ...

- Martin -

1 comments:

Martin Ziaja Photography said...

Stop translating my blogposts and posting them here on your blog or I have to forward this to blogger.com! And if you translate them, then don't make that many mistakes! Especially if you sign them with my name!

Post a Comment