Friday, March 4, 2011

Lli Carati Rocco Sigfredi

Verfunkt again!

Yes, the poor professionals and the radio ban. I can even understand how helpless you are, if technical assistance is suddenly gone. Recently fell out of my cadence sensor, I had a TF-sensitive interval training on the program. Oh dear! I had to rely on my feelings! Heaven help ...

today then the same in gray: TF went, but the rest of the speedometer displays were gone. I had no actual speed, not average speed - oh dear! Since I knew the same can not remember whether I go or standing. Heaven help ...

In the races I feel then the heart rate monitor to be so unpleasant that I generally go without even the part. Other drivers I know that the drive very well with the part. Presumably, the reason to know better, because if it's just tough for them or not. I, however, I have to guess To leave to see if I'm loose in transit or almost from the wheel cannot. Heaven help ...

Oh, and since we in the "real" cycling normally only have the mp3 radio on headphones (Stefan, in Meiningen in 2010 - classic), we must therefore constantly with criteria, only 1 km run in circles, because we otherwise process would determine the time. Winner would be the first driver who happens to find the goal - without a radio for help. And falls, we can not escape without a radio anyway, because we are all blind and deaf ...

radio ban - such luxury problems like you have ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment