Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old Vintage Tricycles

Season Review 2010 - Part 1 First

So, slowly it will also have time for a season review - in several stages. Today, Part 1:

2010, I wanted to start in early April with the everyman's race at the Sachsenring, but could not train because of the winter as I would have used it for a season starting in early April. End of April but was then not far away instead of the everyman's race in Cadolzburg, where I still somewhat sparse, despite the prior training was determined to be at the start. And that decision turned out to be just right, because it was still at a relatively good and the race course gave me a lot of fun. It was only at the end of something strange that I was recorded despite transponder evaluation at the wrong place - namely, a spot further. Although I informed the tournament committee to my own detriment that I was actually behind the driver, who was listed behind me, it remained at that conclusion. Strange story. It was on the grounds that the appeal period had already expired. Well, if the removal of the results list as long waits until the appeal period has expired, then that is also very difficult to raise timely objection!

The following week I had a bit frustrated in Karbach start of the race. For some reason, they took us for the start of the amateur race even though the scheduled time for the pre-start, let us then but still 15 or 20 minutes , To stand around so as to ensure that absolutely every rider would have a cold start. Nevertheless, the pace right at start of the race on the first long climb was extremely high so I got slight circulatory problems and early on not only lost the connection to the lead group, but also seriously toyed with the idea to finish the race. I get a headache and did not feel in a state in which one should take part in a sporting competition. During the first round but I recovered. One could also say: I had finally warmed up again. For 2011 I'm considering something to commute to the actual launch can not, so I stay warm.

I then took the May at some local City Triathlon, which I wanted to use as part of a season as ECF training. In terms of time, the organization was such a nightmare that the planned training session more or less a day was discarded. Apparently, the organizers will assume that all participants are professionals and do nothing else all day long have. The fact that we came to our squadron in 2nd place and I was behind a driver's license is the second best bike split of our Season Contest, was my opinion of the event as a training opportunity not just improve.

then stood in Wartenberg at the opening of the factor season. After my first in Wartenberg 2007 I just wanted to with the top group , By coming to me in one of the fastest amateur races I've ever driven, is also successful. We were with 41.0 km / h although still a few km / h slower than the professionals and A-driver in the elite criterion, therefore we are "only" recreational rider. 9th place with even jumped my first top-ten finishes out the season, but the elephant-driving some of the drivers came in the turns me on very bad. That was something I knew before only of race license, which I drove 2008th

The week I took it on ITT part in my training area in Hirschbach - and even that was planned as a training session. Unlike the City's triathlon it worked this time with the operation of the training session, everything went off perfectly organization. All in all, I was also pleased with my performance, especially since I had to do without any time trial gimmicks (yes I have only "normal" cycling equipment).

0 comments:

Post a Comment